Encore Senior Living communities continue to follow state and national guidelines and welcome new residents while minimizing potential health risks for all those involved in the move.
The following chart will help you examine the pros and cons of moving to senior living during a pandemic. While each individual and family must make the choice that is right for them, for some, the advantages of living in an assisted living community outweigh the reasons to postpone a move, even during these challenging times.
Making the Choice That’s RIGHT FOR YOU
In general, older adults who encounter the following circumstances even in these uncertain times, are good candidates for assisted living:
- Seniors who need regular assistance with the activities of daily living such as eating, bathing and dressing.
- Seniors who live alone and have a medical condition that may require urgent attention.
- Seniors who have memory impairment.
- Seniors living with any family members who are unable to consistently social distance or isolate.
- Seniors who live with any family member who travels frequently.
One of our Encore Senior Living communities can help you and your family during one of life’s biggest and most challenging decisions. If I can be of help, please do not hesitate to call.